MYBO’s REGIONAL LEVEL PHARMA QUIZ 2011
MYBO - A non-profit voluntary organization, has organized a Regional Level PharmaQUIZ 2011 covering pharmacy colleges in 5 districts (Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East and West Godavari) to motivate the students. It was organized in 3 phases.
Main motto of this Pharma Quiz contest is to motivate the students and fill charisma in their regular life. The quiz was designed in such a way to test the subject as well as aptitude of students along with joyful presence. An expert team of MYBO has framed around 46 vibrant and lively rounds to meet the expectations of this generation students.
Total number of teams participated: 22 teams from 22 Pharmacy colleges of 5 districts
- Covering 5 Districts: (Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari and West Godavari)
- Phase-I (on 20th Sunday, Nov 2011) Venue: Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy, Bhimavaram
- Phase-2 (on 26th Saturday, Nov 2011) Venue: Auditorium above AU Central Canteen, Andhra University
- FINALS (on 27th Sunday, Nov 2011) Venue: Auditorium above AU Central Canteen, Andhra University
Benefits to the Participants and Winners:
Chief Patrons and Co-Organizers:
Quiz competition covering all pharmacy colleges of 5 districts. One team comprising of 4 students from each college covering 3rd & 4th B.Pharmacy. Quiz winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd places) will be given photo printed certificates. Quiz winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd places) will be awarded with startling prizes. All Phase-III participants will be given Nano Book of Pharma Equations. All teams will be given a CD comprising of useful subject material. All participants will be given participation certificates. All participants will be allowed for career guidance & placement guidance by MYBO. Total PharmaQUIZ will be video covered by online MYBO TV. Post Quiz details will be posted on websites like www.mybogroup.com, Pharmainfo.net, Facebook, Orkut, Twitter, YouTube etc. Information related to quiz rounds will be informed to participants after their enrollment. Quiz Competition will be conducted on pharmacy related topics.
- VISWANADHA Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Visakhapatnam
- VIGNAN Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology, Visakhapatnam
- SHRI VISHNU College of Pharmacy, Bhimavaram
- BHASKARA Institute of Pharmacy, Bobbili
- MASTERS Pharmacy Academy, Hyderabad
- PHARMACOPHORE Solutions, Jaipur
- GPATINDIA, PHARMACOPHORE SOLUTIONS, Jaipur
- SRI VASAVI Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Tadepalligudem
- YALAMARTY Pharmacy College, Visakhapatnam
- WINGATE Pharmacy GPAT Coaching Centre, Visakhapatnam
- VINEX Academy, Visakhapatnam
- CORPUSCLE BIOCAMPUS, Visakhapatnam
- ELIXER Pharmacy Academy, Hyderabad
- PHARMA ACADEMY, Vijayawada
- PHARMULA ACADEMY, Hyderabad
THE HINDU, ANDHRA JYOTHI, EENADU, SAKSHI and BIG FM
PHASE-1 Covering Pharmacy colleges in East & West Godavari districts on Sunday, 20th Nov at Bhimavaram. In this phase total 10 teams participated. Each team comprising of 4 students from 3rd or 4th B.Pharmacy. One team from one college.
PHASE-2 Covering Pharmacy colleges in Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram & Srikakulam on Saturday, 26th Nov at Visakhapatnam In this phase a total of 12 teams participated.
FINALS Phase on Sunday, 27th Nov at Visakhapatnam In this phase, 8 teams covering 4 teams from each phase were participated. The First three winner teams (3x4 = 12 students) were awarded with prizes and gifts worth: Rs. 40,000/-
- First Prize winner: VIGNAN Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology, Visakhapatnam District
- Second Prize winner: PYDAH College of Pharmacy, East Godavari District
- Third Prize winner: SHRI VISHNU College of Pharmacy, West Godavari District
MYBO in MEDIA
MYBO Phase-I Quiz
MYBO Phase-I Valedictory
MYBO FINAL QUIZ
MYBO QUIZ Valedictory
Event Full Story
MYBO's Regional Level Pharma Quiz 2011